TelemedicineWe are proud to offer Veterinary Telemedicine Consultations!
Telemedicine consultations must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance by contacting our Customer Service Representatives at 859-908-1100, by email email@example.com or by booking here.
- Our Telemedicine Exam Fee is $56.80 for a 20-minute session with one of our Doctors at Erlanger Veterinary Hospital.
- We will be using Zoom video chat. Clients must have internet access and either a computer with a webcam, tablet, or mobile phone to conduct the video chat.
- Once you book the video consult, you will be emailed instructions for how to join the video consult.
- You will also be emailed a separate link where you can pay your exam fee online for your exam. We ask that this be paid prior to your video chat with one of our Doctors.
- This is not a substitute for an in person veterinary exam as the doctors will do their absolute best to triage, advise you, follow up with a plan of care as possible.
- If the doctor requires an in-person exam, your Telemedicine Exam Fee will go towards your in person physical exam.
- Telemedicine appointments are only available for existing patients that have been seen at our office within the last 12 months.
If your pet is very ill or if you feel that it is an emergency situation, please call our office immediately at 859-908-1100.